Supported by the leadership style
Leadership is not an accidental product, but the result of jointly lived and practised values. That is why we, along with our managers, strive to always adhere to the following five leadership principles when working with employees:
- Show appreciation: Recognition, respect and honest feedback
- Encourage the employees: Strengthen the feeling of personal responsibility, offer further development
- Set an example: Fairness, taking care, the culture and attitude towards errors, quality awareness
- Act entrepreneurially: Strengthen cooperation, pay heed to economic efficiency
- Work in compliance with the rules: Adhere to the goals and specifications and monitor as a team
Employing a total of about 300 staff at our Fulda location, Werner Schmid GmbH is among the biggest employers in the region, whose manufacturing focus is on the automobile industry, the ventilation industry and the manometer industry. As an owner-managed family business, in the training and management of our specialists, we focus on respectful interaction with one another, on maintaining a pleasant working atmosphere and on the promotion and development of our employees with regard to independent work and perfectly tailored further training.
You too can become a part of Werner Schmid GmbH and support us in making a valuable contribution to the region as well as in remaining a recognized supplier of intricate components of high quality, offering the development, planning, production and further processing of technical metal and plastic parts.